I don’t chase love, since the day I chose life, love has been chasing me down. He lights up shadows, kicks down barricades, tears down contentions, walks on stormy seas, and climb up ageless hills coming after me. In Love, I live. In Love, I move, and have my being. Why should I chase the Love that lives in me.
Every season comes with lessons and blessings. Only those who have the right keys can unlock the blessings and understand the lessons.
Join me to explore the 5 keys to unlock the possibilities of 2022.
1. Positive Imagination. Winning begins within. A conquered mind cannot produce a triumphant life. If your mind can conceive a thing, and your heart can believe it, then you can achieve it. Train and transform your mind to command victory.
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23 NIV
2. Profitable association. If your closest friends are winners, you will constantly inspired and empowered to win. Show me your friends and I will show you your fortune. Invest in robust and resourceful relationships.
Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm. Proverbs 13:20 NIV
3. Positive actions. Being kind to others helps you to win the heart of God and men. Generosity is one of the keys to a fruitful and filling life. The hallmark of prosperity is generosity.
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13:16 NIV
4. Valuable information. The kind of information you are exposed to will either empower you to win and enslave you. When you know better, you become better and do better. Deeper knowledge unlocks higher dimensions of success.
Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. Proverbs 4:5 NIV
5. Your Confession. Watch your words, they shape your world. Words build. Words destroy. Words transform. Words deform. The wonders of the world are created by words. The words you deploy will determine the wonders you will enjoy.
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21 NIV.
This is the year you must intentionally study the Word of God, stay in the word, stand on the word, speak the word, and spread the word.
I have a special gift for you, download a free copy of my daily affirmation book, Whispers of Winners. Click here to download.
2021 is a year I would consider a defining year for me. I started the year as a homeless and broken man striving to find hope, help, and healing. I went through diverse floods and flames.
At a particular point, I was visiting the hospital frequently till medical bills drained me financially, but through it all, God remained faithful. I lost some vital relationships but I found God in my darkest season, and He introduced me to my true self.
The crushing and pressing of 2021 made me a new wine. I rose from the ashes as pure gold. All thanks to God and the friends who were able to hear the echoes of my silence.
Here are some of the lessons I learned the hard way…
1. Rock bottom is a place of deep discovery and real recovery.
2. Sometimes you feel lost and lonely because God wants you to see Him as your one and only.
3. Be happy to miss those who make your life miserable. Be glad that they showed you that you deserve better.
4. Isolation is one of the greatest preparation for divine manifestation. A seed is buried before it blooms.
5. Sometimes, God allows enemies to surround you because He wants to prepare a table before you in their presence. Don’t focus on the troubles of life, look forward to the ‘table of triumph’.
6. God will sometimes set your comfort zone ablaze so you can move to a growth zone.
7. There is a time to give up, and there is a time to get up and grow up. Giving up is good when it’s done at the right time. We enjoy new beginnings when we enforce necessary endings.
8. Quit! Quit paying attention to the things draining your peace and joy.
9. Two people you must avoid: the people you cannot help and those that can’t help you become a better person. (This has nothing to do with material gains)
10. God can restore wasted years and wipe away fiery tears.
11. Don’t rush into relationships, don’t force friendships. Build yourself to attract valuable and vibrant relationships.
12. Be valuable enough to stand alone. Be responsible enough to attract support.
14. Every season comes with lessons and blessings. Gratitude gives you access to blessings while positive attitude helps you maximize the lessons in every season.
15. Your darkest season may be preparing for your brightest sparkle.
17. You can’t pray away certain pains when you a pregnant with purpose. Prayer will only give you the peace and patience to grow through the painful process.
18. A prosperous life starts with a positive and productive mind.
19. No one owes you anything. You owe yourself everything. Keep growing till you become a magnet of resourceful relationships.
20. You are made to manifest but there are times you need to be hidden in the place of preparation.
21. Your words shape your world. Don’t declare defeat when the fight is still on. Win with words.
My new book will be available for download soon. Watch out. Thank you for your support, my dearest friends. I wish you a peaceful and prosperous new year.
Share the lessons that resonate with you in the comment section.
A few months ago, I went through a severe storm that almost made me drown in depression again.
What kept me afloat was the last strand of my faith in God. I have lost many friends in the process, I felt completely lost and lonely. I became weak and weary. I kept my eyes on mountain tops even in the darkest rock bottom.
Life became a dark tale of pain and pressure but through it all, I held onto God, He kept me safe and made me sail through without losing my joy. In the midst of it all, His love became more real to me, His light guided me, and His joy was my strength. I am still healing. I am still believing in God for total restoration. My faith still stands in the deep.
In all of this, I have learned to be thankful even when I’m going through hell and high water. God knows, God sees, God hears. Thank you for reading.
Be encouraged my friends. Praise Him even in your pains.
Don’t let loneliness dilute the sweetness of your soul. Rise to the truth of your royalty, amplify your graces with audacity. Like the sun, sparkle in solitude, embrace the beauty of your reality. You are too unique to be cheap, don’t put yourself up for clearance. You are God’s priceless treasure, tear off the price tags and labels that limit the visibility of your divinity. You are not a biological accident, don’t live like an emotional specimen. All of God flows freely within you, find your voice, value, validation, voice, and victory in your divinity.
I am starting a new series called Living Letters. It’s a combination of inspiring poems that speak to different challenges and situations of life. I feel led to share poetic thoughts and encouragement to heal hearts and transform lives through divinely inspired words. Welcome to the world of Living Letters 💖💖💖
You know I love feedback. Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below.💖💖💖
What’s your story? Can you share in just one sentence? Here is mine: “I was broken and buried by life, yet I turned the grave into a golden garden.” Share yours in the comment section. Feel free to make it simple 😁🤗🤗❤❤
Behind every grand glory, I see a million simple stories… A tale of trials and tears gathered through the years. So, before you covet the rainbow, be sure you can snug the storm.
Note that this mobile monument was not built with stones and cement. This skyscraper of success was built with bricks of blunders; every masterpiece you see in this castle was made with messy pieces.
I went through hell and high waters before I got to this garden that glitters. I stand tall among stars because I refuse to squat with my scars. I didn’t become a champion by chance, I chose to get cheered on by challenges.
This sweet smile on my face is nothing but a signature of strength and hope. I sometimes weep secretly seeking the courage to cope. So, before you covet this glory, be willing to live this story.
Hello friends, it’s been a while. I trust you all are doing great. I’ve been in the valley of decision and transition for a while. I’m believing God for more opportunities to share great contents here soonest.
I was inspired to share some lessons I have learnt in the valley of decisions earlier today. I am sure we all have some hard-learned lessons and hard-earned blessings in our darkest hours.
I have come to realise that most times, the people with the sweetest smiles and biggest blessings in public are those who have shed a million tears and made hard choices secretly.
Before we covet people’s fruit we must seek to know the kind of seed, seasons and struggles that produced their harvest. Great harvests don’t just happen. Some folks go through hell and high water before occupying their place in grace.
Some blessings are not just answered prayers or products of ‘grace’ (luck), they are rewards of strenuous sacrifices and hard choices.
God is a God of principles, you can’t manipulate Him with prayers. Some things are activated with strict obedience, diligence and resilience.
This does not mean that prayer is not necessary, in fact, prayer supplies the strength l, wisdom and grace required to sustain the blessings of God.
However, we must embrace the wisdom to combine prayer, faith and action in the right proportion. In knowing this, be encouraged and empowered to excel. I would like to share one of my anchor-scriptures with you.
In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. 1 Peter 5:10
Shalom. Adeleke Adeite.
Thank you for reading. What have you all been up to lately?