You are worthy of legendary love the kind of love that heals you completely love, like the balm flowing from God’s palms the kind of love that soothes your soul love like the rhythms of sacred psalms the kind of love that drains your pains.
You are worthy of limitless love the kind of love that fills you up genuinely love like an ever-flowing fountain the kind of love that empowers you to excel love so full, free and fathomless the kind of love that leaves sages speechless.
2021 is a year I would consider a defining year for me. I started the year as a homeless and broken man striving to find hope, help, and healing. I went through diverse floods and flames.
At a particular point, I was visiting the hospital frequently till medical bills drained me financially, but through it all, God remained faithful. I lost some vital relationships but I found God in my darkest season, and He introduced me to my true self.
The crushing and pressing of 2021 made me a new wine. I rose from the ashes as pure gold. All thanks to God and the friends who were able to hear the echoes of my silence.
Here are some of the lessons I learned the hard way…
1. Rock bottom is a place of deep discovery and real recovery.
2. Sometimes you feel lost and lonely because God wants you to see Him as your one and only.
3. Be happy to miss those who make your life miserable. Be glad that they showed you that you deserve better.
4. Isolation is one of the greatest preparation for divine manifestation. A seed is buried before it blooms.
5. Sometimes, God allows enemies to surround you because He wants to prepare a table before you in their presence. Don’t focus on the troubles of life, look forward to the ‘table of triumph’.
6. God will sometimes set your comfort zone ablaze so you can move to a growth zone.
7. There is a time to give up, and there is a time to get up and grow up. Giving up is good when it’s done at the right time. We enjoy new beginnings when we enforce necessary endings.
8. Quit! Quit paying attention to the things draining your peace and joy.
9. Two people you must avoid: the people you cannot help and those that can’t help you become a better person. (This has nothing to do with material gains)
10. God can restore wasted years and wipe away fiery tears.
11. Don’t rush into relationships, don’t force friendships. Build yourself to attract valuable and vibrant relationships.
12. Be valuable enough to stand alone. Be responsible enough to attract support.
14. Every season comes with lessons and blessings. Gratitude gives you access to blessings while positive attitude helps you maximize the lessons in every season.
15. Your darkest season may be preparing for your brightest sparkle.
17. You can’t pray away certain pains when you a pregnant with purpose. Prayer will only give you the peace and patience to grow through the painful process.
18. A prosperous life starts with a positive and productive mind.
19. No one owes you anything. You owe yourself everything. Keep growing till you become a magnet of resourceful relationships.
20. You are made to manifest but there are times you need to be hidden in the place of preparation.
21. Your words shape your world. Don’t declare defeat when the fight is still on. Win with words.
My new book will be available for download soon. Watch out. Thank you for your support, my dearest friends. I wish you a peaceful and prosperous new year.
Share the lessons that resonate with you in the comment section.
Behind every grand glory, I see a million simple stories… A tale of trials and tears gathered through the years. So, before you covet the rainbow, be sure you can snug the storm.
Note that this mobile monument was not built with stones and cement. This skyscraper of success was built with bricks of blunders; every masterpiece you see in this castle was made with messy pieces.
I went through hell and high waters before I got to this garden that glitters. I stand tall among stars because I refuse to squat with my scars. I didn’t become a champion by chance, I chose to get cheered on by challenges.
This sweet smile on my face is nothing but a signature of strength and hope. I sometimes weep secretly seeking the courage to cope. So, before you covet this glory, be willing to live this story.
I will be 35 on the 29th of August and I wish to engage in 35 acts of kindness before that day. Kindly suggest some acts of kindness I could explore in the comment section. Thank you for reading my desrest family ❤❤❤🤗🤗
Uniquiness is the fragrance of creativity. One of the ways to steal people’s heart is to stimulate their senses with something spectacular.
2. Take calculated risks
The fear of failure triggers mediocrity. Failure is not the opposite of success, it is one of the main ingredients of success. Don’t be afraid to fail, learn from your mistakes and create masterpieces out of messy pieces. It is risky not to take risk.
3. Plan, Prepare and Practice.
Dream big, start small and pursue excellence. Every tall tree is a product of a small seed that was planted and nurtured over time. Don’t focus on the green grass on the other side. Your grace will get greener when you water the ground with faith, patience and diligence.
4. Brainstorm ideas.
Train your brain to capture possibilities. The most beautiful things in the world are products of creative imaginations. While some men see trees as firewood, some see trees as beautiful furnitures. It takes a creative mind to transform trash to treasure.
5. Challenge yourself
You are a product of possibilities, designed to be ingenious and impactful. However, you can only produce results when you move from comfort zone to growth zone. Creativity requires taking up challenges, making hard choices and effecting drastic changes. Our world is driven on the wheels of change, and change is born when challenges marry good decisions.
6. Set smart goals.
Work with a sense of purpose and priority. A purposeless life is a meaningless life. Innovation requires intentionality. Have a crystal clear purpose for the product you desire to create. Your vision gives more value to your creative abilities. Write down your vision and let it be your driving force always
7. Explore new territories.
Learn from other people’s experiences and tap from their expertise but desire to be a pacesetter. There is nothing new under the sun, but there are newer, better and smarter versions of existing things. Have a mentor but carve a unique niche. Having a coach should not stop you from having a different approach.
One of the easiest lies to tell is “I AM FINE.” A lot of people have this statement as an autoresponder whenever they are asked how they are doing. Some folks try hard to hide their pains because they are tired of being a burden to their friends and family.
Right now you could be working with someone who has lost everything and trying hard not to lose hope. Watch your actions and reactions around them. Be sensitive.
Right now, you could be standing next to someone who is broke and broken yet trying hard not to become complete wreckage. Whatever you do, do it with compassion. Be considerate.
Right now, you could be driving beside someone, who is dealing with secret storms yet trying hard not to give up. Whatever you do, do it with tolerance. Be patient.
This hour, you could be sitting next to someone who doing their best not to drown in the ocean of depression. Whatever you say, say it with kindness. Be compassionate.
Today, you could be waiting in line behind someone striving to heal from a terrible heartbreak or dealing with the grief of losing a loved one. Whatever you say, say it with love Be empathetic.
Speak the language of love and light over everyone. Let peace and patience guide your activities and interactions. Everyone is at different levels of life, fighting different devils.
We don’t know what someone is struggling with, we don’t know how close they are to giving up completely. Hence, we need to look at everyone through the lens of tolerance and kindness.
We sometimes need to pay attention to the plight of others and do all we can to dispense hope, healing and happiness to them. You don’t know how much a simple compliment, a hug, a smile or an encouraging text would do to help someone recover from a life-threatening experience.
Spread kindness everywhere, be an anchor to sinking souls. Dispense compliments generously, be a fountain of healing to thirsty souls.
Love out loud, be a blissful balm to bleeding souls around you.
Be generous with hugs, they have healing powers. Sprinkle sweet smiles intentionally, they are communicable.
In a world where you can be anything, choose to be affectionate, blissful and cheerful. I think that’s as simple as ABC.