News flash! You may feel surrounded by giants and mountains right now but you have the courage to crush every giant, even if you feel helpless. You have the capacity to conquer the mountains before you. You are wired to win even if you feel weak and worthless. There is a winner within you. God didn’t birth a loser, you are a winner.
Life is a perfect blend of blessings and battles. No one is free from the battles of life, however, victory is guaranteed when we fight with wisdom and deploy the right weapons. Here are 5 tips to help you enforce and enjoy victory every day.
5 things to do every day.
1. Live beyond yourself. Live your best life for God, yourself and others. Your hands are not empty. You are a divine advantage to our world. Value yourself and make God proud by being a blessing to others. You are born to be a blessing. Discover better ways to deploy your God-given abilities to make our world a better place. Live out loud and make God proud.
There is a time to be born and a time to die, in between is the opportunity to live. Choose to live for the good of mankind and to the glory of God.
2. Learn to become better. Learn something that will make your life better and your future brighter daily. As your age is increasing, so should your wisdom and influence. Life is God’s academy, the more we learn, the more we live. When you know better, you become better and do better.
3. Love without limit. Love God deeply, love yourself a lot more, love others a little bit more. Being a loving person is not just about showing kindness and generosity, it’s also about forgiveness and empathy. Learn to always give cheerfully and forgive freely. Banish bitterness and lavish goodness in our world every day.
4. Laugh intentionally. Fill your jar of joy with the juice of gratitude. Find a good reason to rejoice every day. Be grateful for your life, your loved ones, and your small/big wins. There is always a reason to be grateful, find one and amplify it.
5. Leave your past behind. Stop walking back to a bitter past and expect to arrive at a brighter future. There are more beautiful things to discover today. To get a better reward, you must keep moving forward. A better discovery leads to a greater recovery.
The best way to correct your past errors is to connect to God’s grace and mercy today.
Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
If you must look back at all, do it to pick up lessons and not to focus on your past losses and limitation.
Dont forget, today is yours to win. Expect victory, embrace victory, and experience victory.
Click here to get a free copy of the Whispers of Winners daily devotional today. It’s will guide you to speak and see victory no matter what is happening around you. Feel free to share with your friends and family. ❤🙏🙏
Love and light.
© Adeleke Adeite